teenage parents. YES I AM YOUNG MYSELF.

there is nothing that i can't stand more then little teenage boys who get there girlfriends pregnant and use there child just to show off. Do you really think just because you tattoo your childs name or stop by every so often to see your child means that you love them? NO. It does not make you a father. and for all you girls who think just because your pregnant means that he is going to love you? YOUR WRONG. i support teenage parents all the way. just not the ignorant ones who make all the other young parents look bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• they r teens they do things like this it wont change, so keep complaining!
    Anonymous

• well... teens will be teens... they still need to mature. That is why in general teens should not be parents... they are not grown up them selves.

Yes yes yes... I know there are always exceptions to the rules.
    Anonymous

• I was very young when I had Mary-Kate and her dad and I were never married, not even a couple. We were best friends who had that one night 6 years ago and "accidently" had a baby. Mary-Kate's dad was really young too. But he's always been an amazing dad. He ADORES Mary-Kate and she can tell. He is so good with her, it's like he was born to be a good dad. I'm glad my "accident" was with him. My daughter is the most amazing thing ever happened to me no matter how young I was. And I know she will grow up with plenty of love from both me and her daddy.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 7:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Emmagr I highly doubt that. I think it's IMPOSSIBLE for teenagers to be good parents, especially boys. You may THINK you're doing a good job with your Mary-Kate, but I think you're wrong and she'll grow up wrong. There's no way you can be mature enough to do it. OP is right. And I think young ppl's kids SHOULD be taken away from them.
    Anonymous

• sigh..i will not even waste my time on this ignorant woman,i need to get my daughter ready for her bath and put into bed.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• well Anon- I am inclined to agree with you the majority of the time... I have seen many, many, many young (not just teen) parents that had NO right to their child(ren). Unfortunately that is not the case, we can not simply take a child away because the parents were young. Were that the case, I would not have MY children (am now 25, had my dd when I was 16). Though it is a daunting task, SOME of them do swiftly mature, and are capable of contributing to the rearing of a successful participant in society. That is not the case, the majority of the time. Sadly.

I never functioned under the delusion that her "sperm donor" would have any part in her life, and he has yet to do so... Sadly, MOST teens DO grasp hold of that hope, and lose themselves in it. *sigh* Would kind of like to beat some of them with the reality stick.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Aon-I've meet some of older parents children that act like wolves raise them while some younger parents kids act like someone actually cared about how they turned out.

Anonymous

I agree. Only, my dd is with her YOUNG daddy tonight.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 8:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Do teen parents want their children to also be teen parents?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I didn't post this to insult anybody. I am VERY young myself but i am a little mature beyond my years. And i have seen these kind of TEEN parents for my own eyes. Several times to be specific. I am NOT saying this is always the case. And if your a good teen parent then i give you props. But to the ones who are like this i feel bad for you and your child.
    Anonymous