Does this bother you like it does me??

So... DH has a problem with using my towel!! it drives me NUTS.. after he showers if his towel isnt in there he just uses mine and then puts it back... so when i go to shower i see my towel and think nothing of it then when i grab it its all wet!! GRRR.....Anyone elses do that?? does it DRIVE YOU NUTS!?

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH does that too. He will dry off and leave his towel in the bedroom or on the floor. The next day when he showers and his towel is not there-rather than find his or even get a new one he takes mine and then hangs it back up. So when I go to get out of the shower it is cold and wet-ICK!! I just get a new one-but still that just seems wrong to me.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I prefer my own towel. And I like a dry towel! LOL! Supposedly when a person steps out of the shower they are clean, so it shouldn't matter if a towel is shared, but I don't like to think of someone drying body parts on the same towel I use to dry my face.

Answer by Bmat at 8:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i think it drove me nuts when my inlaws were visiting at my house and when they saw my kids were going to head to take a bath, one of them would take down 4 towels...one for each of my kids, my goodness, they can use the person's before if its not too wet for their little bodies.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I keep my towel in my room hanging on my chair. My husband uses a different towel every time he showers.
    What bugs me is the kids. They shower every few days or whatever in the winter but in the summer when it's hot they take a shower almost every day and every single day they take a new towel. All 4 of them. They can go through all of our towels in just a few days. It's annoying.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I hate using a wet towel, and it so insane to get a new towel EVERY day! we use ours for sometimes 3 days.. if im real lazy a day or two longer.. lol.. my DH also leaves them on the floor or wherever then snatches mine! So then I have to run out of the bathroom and grab a towel all wet and cold! our bathroom is so tiny there is no room to store extra towels...
    GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• We just grab a clean dry towel from the towel closet. No biggie. I don't mind putting in an extra load a week. We can afford it, why not?
    Anonymous