why do people that do bad things or say not so nice things have such a wonderful life?

i understand that inlaws are the worst of everyone's problems (sometimes), but why do people like my SIL can make snide little comments and scream and shout about this and that and break the law and such and still get away with it while i have to sit here and wait for karma to teach them a lesson?

why cant karma come and get her and put her in jail or something???

why do you think mean pple just can fly by in life like that?

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Karma will strike when they least expect it. They'll feel the brunt of her wrath.

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• If karma doesn't get them, God will have his turn with them... I always wondered that, but then one day I just stopped caring and focused on my family and nothing but my life and my family, those people don't matter.

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• That's just how the cookie crumbles. It bothers me too. But I really believe in time all catches up with one. I have seen it happen that way.

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My 10 yr. old asked me this question and I couldn't quite explain it to him. All I told him was Bad people who have hate in their hearts Go straight to H E double hockey sticks !!!

• Believe me, it does eventually catch up to them. It may take a while but it will happen.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009