what do you do with your fat

My grandmother used to take the fat and add a bit of what ever she was cooking and put it on an old stump next to the drive way for the birds and squirrels to eat. I only ever saw her do this in the winter... I dont know what she did in the winter.

I pour mine into an old soup can, soad can, etc.... put it in the freezer to harden and then throw away.

What do you do with your fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I was thinking about laser lipo...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I take it and put it over my dogs's food at night. They only eat dry so when I make something that has a little fat left over and they get it on their food they eat so fast I swear they eat it all in one bite.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Put it in a bowl or something, whatever we're using currently for scraping plates, etc, and give it to the dog - every couple of days or so she gets the people food.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say suck it in and tuck it in but..... I say in this case throw it at the edge of the field or a tree stump.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I live way up in the woods, and I pour it on a rough-barked piece of log way out back for the porcupines, skunks and possums to gnaw on. I used to put it in an empty coffee can and throw it away
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• DH keeps it in a beer can, then throws it away when the can gets full.
    austin_amazon

Answer by austin_amazon at 10:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009