not really a question

Its so funny how so many people get caught up in what they are getting for xmas what to buy this person and eveything being about gifts last year my little nephew who was 6 said to his mom "Mom what if santa don't bring me nothing" she said why do you think he isn't going to bring you anything he said "I was just thinking if he didn't bring me anything it would be ok b/c I still have the best gift of all JESUS" Its crazy how I was just thinking of what to get this person and just thinking of gifts and here was a 6 year old didn't care if he got anything b/c he still had JESUS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• That's so sweet. I think more people need to think like him.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• What I wonder is why people don't focus more on their own Christmas and quit worrying about how everyone else celebrates. If you don't want your kids focusing on Santa then don't let them. We don't do the religious stuff in our house. We're not christians so Jesus has nothing to do with our Christmas celebration. Santa comes but we don't let our kids get all crazy wanting stuff either. We don't ask them for lists and they know there is a price cap on gifts at Christmas even from Santa.
    This year they are each getting 2 gifts from us and the family is getting a Wii from Santa. Plus a few other board games and some stocking stuffers. That's it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2009