How to make intimacy better without bn uncomftable?

im to shy to dress up in lingerie because of my after pregnancy body. i'm a very confident girl but my stomach and my saggy pre breast feeding boobs stress me and causes me so much agony . any advice on how to become a little more comfortable wit the change?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 8:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i know how you feel after 2 kids i hate my body but lingerie will improve your stomach give your boobs a lift and make you feel sexy and it'll put a smile on your hubbies/partners face.
    Get a black sexy nightie that covers your stomach but has a bra it in to lift you, leave it on or leave it on till you feel comfortable to take it off.
    Go on treat yourself to something that fits your bust but goes out to flatter the rest of your body.
    We have to embrace our bodies now.
    good luck
    laika

Answer by laika at 8:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• At this point your man is probably just excited to have you naked not worrying about the little details..I'm pretty sure they aren't nearly as critical of us as we are of ourselves.
    feloniousbelle

Answer by feloniousbelle at 9:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I know this sounds terrible...but...have a couple drinks and do it doggy style
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2009