What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you like best? Why?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 8:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried them all..from the $0.99c up to $20 dollar bottles. For a long time, i was stuck on stupid with Pantene curl revitalizer. I have natural curly hair. It became extremly dry and I lost most of my curls. My sister introduced me to Aussie. after three weeks, my hair was looking healthy and i got my curls back. Aussie is my favorite so far.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Garnier Fructis shine burst the shampoo. It makes my hair super shiny and I love it. They make the conditioner but my hair has never been able to hold conditioner.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I love to use Pantine Pro V. i use the green bottle, I forget which one it is ( I think sleek and shine) but I love the way Pantine makes my hair feel, so soft and shiny and bouncy. however I do have to switch shampoo from time to time but pantine is my all time favorite.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 8:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I love the cheap suave. I'm not sure how much exactly but at walmart the family size bottles are like less than $5! It works great on my hair and has so many varieties.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• tresemme is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. But i also love Dove.
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 8:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It really doesnt matter because its all the same crap, just packaged different. But if we are talking smell, I like Dermalogica.
    Anonymous

• Pureology. It's 100% vegan. It is perfect for all hair types, especially colored treated hair. No chemicals whatsoever, and it smells wonderful. I love it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• The cheapest they have at the Commissary. That is usually Suave or V05.

Answer by louise2 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i like head and shoulders because it makes my hair soft and shiny. it smells great too. i also like it because now i never get dandruff. my man always comments on how great my hair smells and feels.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Paul Mitchell Daily Moisturizing, CHI (I would cover my body in the stuff it smells so good) or Kenra.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2009