Morning sickness

I recently found out that I am pregnant again. (this is my second child though I've already forgotten how to deal with morning sickness) I have morning sickness 24-7 I am always hungry but nothing sounds good and most of the stuff I put into my mouth makes me gag. I do try to eat lots of fruits and veggies and have a balanced diet. I know nutrition is very important in pregnancy.
Does anyone have some tips for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have yet to find ANY cure for morning sickness, try eating a little amounts throughout the day...I have problems with some food to at this point to try to eat anything you can keep down and make sure to take your prenatal vitamins...GL! Hope it gets better....Oh by the way one thing I found that makes my sickness horrible is lemonade STAY AWAY lol
    Anonymous

• saltine crackers. they dry up the saliva in your mouth which is what causes morning sickness. i had horrible morning sickness which lasts all day. so i ate saltines and it works great. my mom says to keep them by your bed so if you are going to get sick you already have them next to you.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Drinking lots of water before bed time is supposed to help..don't know why though..for me eating OFTEN don't let yourself get actually ravenous or it'll be worse...good luck..and it will pass in about 6-12 weeks or something like that.
    feloniousbelle

Answer by feloniousbelle at 9:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I have to take zofran, it's the only thing that helps. I have heard though that you should eat a cracker before you even role out of bed. For me just thinking about the cracker sent me to the bathroom.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009