website help

I have googled, binged, and looked everywhere i can think of. I am trying to get rid of my chidrens father for good. He dont call, He dont see them, he put a restraing order on me just so he can use it as a reason not to call his children around the hoildays. He is late on child support again, he hasnt seen them in two months again and my children are acting out over and over. i have had enough. i am looking for a website that can show me where to start to take away his rights here in north carolina..thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• 1 Get a lawyer
    2 If he doesnt call or anything anyways then what rights are there to take away?
    3 If he is late on Child support call child support enforcement.
    4 A website WILL NOT take his rights away you will actually have to go to court.
    So get a Child Custody lawyer and go to family court
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• http://deltabravo.net/custody/termNC.php

http://library.adoption.com/articles/grounds-for-termination-of-parental-rights-north-carolina.html

go and talk to a court clerk or get a free consultation with a lawyer or look for free legal help in your area.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i don't live in north carolina but you can call a lawyer or go to your courthouse and they will have him sign over his rights. you can ask someone at the health department they will know too.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Document every time he is supposed to call and doesn't any contact he does or does not have..and get an attorney..they will know the law in your particular state..been through some of the same with my ex..but he's on drugs and an alcoholic and really just an unfit parent...
    feloniousbelle

Answer by feloniousbelle at 9:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2009