Do you think the movie theater will be packed tomorow at 1 pm?

My daughter has been begging to see the new Princess and the Frog movie. I must say it looks cute so I wouldnt mind seeing it myself. However I really dont want to sit in a packed movie theater with kids. Kids can be very chatty and I understand that, which is why I usually make her wait till a movie has been out for a while. Tomorow is when it comes out so im afraid it will be busy. BUT the movie starts at 1 pm when i would imagine most kids are in school right?
So my question is, do you ladies think I should wait a week and take her or will 1 pm tomorow (opening day) not be so bad?

cudybug

Asked by cudybug at 9:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• You know..thats a good question. Are the kids outta school? I dont think they are. U should be good at 1pm.Have fun!
    amirsmomi

Answer by amirsmomi at 9:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think 1pm would be the best time to take her.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• cool, i was thinking the kids would be all in school. Most schools around here get out at around 3
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 9:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I would wait a week. Just my opinion bc I hate crowds!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2009