Anyone have polycystic ovarian syndrome?

I just found out I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Just wondering if anyone else has this and how its been since you found out. Have you had a lot of trouble ttc? Did the chlomid work?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Health

• i had it. i had to have a full hysterectomy almost 2 years ago. i have to take estrogen pills everyday now. i believe it is hereditary also. all the females in my immediate family (sisters and mom) have had it. each has also had a hysterectomy.
    cupcake_1283

Answer by cupcake_1283 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• My doctor said I have it, clomid worked, I got pregnant the third month on it. Then 17 months after baby was born I got pregnant on my own (on accident) but what a surprise I didn't think I could get pregnant. Now they are saying Im in the unknown category (whatever that means).
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2009