Need help picking a new phone!

I got Verizon and I want to know what other phones pepole have cas Ive been reading the reviews and it looks like they all suck. Im sure that they dont but help me figure out what ones everyone else likes.

logansmom6106

Asked by logansmom6106 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• Just dont get a Blackberry Curve, mine is starting to freeze up and Blackberry charges $50 to even TALK to you on the customer service lines..haha customer service my a$$. Sorry, it just pisses me off that I paid $250 for that stupid phone and now that its not working, they want to charge me to help me fix THEIR POS. I have heard LOTS of good things about the iphone though. But I have always wanted to try the ones with the actual keyboard too. Good luck there are SO many! My advice is to really think about what you are using the phone for..email/text/ etc and start there and ask as many questions as you can think of.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I've got the LG Chocolate Touch and I love it, I have almost 300 songs on it, the batter life is awesome, and it's easy to used. It took me a little getting used to because it's my first touch screen, but I would recommend it to anyone!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I had an LG Chocolate at one time and it was the best phone I've ever had! LOVED it! So when I upgrade in a few weeks, I'll be going with the LG Chocolate touch.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I still have the EnV2 but I want the Chocolate touch when my contract is ready for the free upgrade.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2009