Melaleuca Cons??

My SIL just started with Melaleuca, I have seen a lot of women on here say they have been with them. So, why are so many women quitting? She wants me to start with the company, but she has just started and thinks they are just great... What are the down sides? I want honest answers so I can make a good decision for myself and my family! She keeps telling me all this great stuff, but everything has bad points... What are they with this company??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Google it for reviews. Never heard of it. Where is it located?
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It's a wah company... home business.
    Anonymous

• Oh ok. I cld never work at home. I'd be on cafe mom all day! haha Good luck.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I used to work with them. I never made a dime. You have to purchase so much merchandise yourself every month. And the money I made never even replaced the money I spent. I only could do it for about 4 months. Then I had to quit because I couldn't afford it. Yep...with them I couldn't afford to work. I wouldn't recommend them unless you have money you can afford to spend and have a few people in mind that will be interested.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• They have very eco-friendly products and if I could afford I would buy all there stuff. I used to be a part of it but no one wants to spend money on it right now, maybe a while ago it would have been a better time to get involved when people weren't so strapped. I would suggest not to become a member and just order things on your own if you want them. If you become a member and don't order one month they will automatically charge your account for a "backup order" which you place in the beginning. To cancel your membership is a pain in the butt. You have to send a letter telling them why you want to cancel, you can't just call. I returned one of my back-up orders and am still waiting for the money back (they have to get the stuff, credit your account then you have to call in and tell them you want them to give you a refund not credit). Just not worth the hassel unless you are going to forsure use it.
    Anonymous

• DON"T DO IT! It will cost u more money that you will make. Confirming the above stories where if you don't order their products every month, they will automatically bill and ship you a back-up order, I believe u have to spend a certain amount every month that gets automatically charged or debited from your account. Then it is a hassle to cancel. I did so after 3 months and had never earned a dime. Only way it works is if you you can sucker some people in like you are suckered in.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• The whole company is a joke IMO. I can give you the names of similar but much better companies to be with.
    Anonymous

• I'm not involved in this mlm of Melaleuca.... but thanks for the heads up with all the answers. I was offered to join but... the lady is still waiting for me. Ja ja ja.... it is like Monavie.... you must give a CC and have an auto ship every single month.... But thanks God I found this other company that you could make money in more than 20 ways.... real gooooood money!!!!!
    adita1152

Answer by adita1152 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• There are many people who make A LOT of money with Melaleuca. I mean over six figures. It's not for everyone, just like everything else. You won't know until you try it for yourself. The best part of Melaleuca is that it's 100% GUARANTEED!!! Melaleuca is for people who care about their health and the enviornment. Many people LOVE Melaleuca and their products. There are always going to be people who aren't happy with things. Have you check their rating on www.bbb.org, they have an A.

Hope this helps a bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I was with them in the past and they have good products.If you just buy what you need each month its not extra money and there cleaners are concentrated.They teach you how to shop especially if you are on a budget.I especially loved there fitness bars.Thinking about starting my membership after the holidays.Just as a customer.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2009