What does your DH do that drives you nuts and what does he do that you love?

mine drives me nuts how he likes to keep the house to freaking cold. I love it when he cooks for me.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hated it when I expressed something that was really important to me and he either dismissed it as unimportant or put it on the back burner (where he forgot about it). I love the fact that he pays me non court ordered child support, will do anything above and beyond child support for his kids, took turns with me getting up nights when the kids were young, had no problem changing diapers, has always had a job, goes to church faithfully, is particular about his hygiene and appearance, helps clean the house and cooks. Last but not least, he has no problems with my having male friends, and doesn't mind me going out or on solo vacation trips.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• He wont cut his fingernails. It drives me insane. Also he spits constantly. I love the fact that he has no problem with taking care of our daughter. He does everything for her. Bathtime, reading, feeding, changing diapers. He's such a good daddy.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Mine was a big asshole but I loved when he gave me money(guikt money) but always threw it in my face how good he was(haha)
    and I owed him great sex. I hated that pig sweating on me.
    Anonymous

• I love it when he helps me cook and hate it when he tries to get me to watch Star Wars with him.
    Anonymous

• SO snores soooooo loud. what I LOVE is how he always makes me laugh and knows how to calm me down when I stress out
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I love that my husband has taken on my children like they are his own. The school thought he was their real dad until I explained he is their step-dad. He is VERY involved. Their bio-father moved 6-7 hours away to live with his mistress (now wife), so he isn't very involved.

I hate the way he argues. He won't listen, he hears part of a sentence and will argue that point to death. Usually not making any sense. Once he calms down we can communicate, but until then it's pointless.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• He is so damn critical is what drives me insane? Love? I love the backrubs he gives me..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• It drives me crazy that he constantly farts. I absolutely love how he tells me he loves me all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2009