What can I do to get rid of bad stinky gas?

I had some bean soup and boy oh boy!! It's been days and I am still passing really bad stinky gas. It's embarrassing especially when my 2 year old turns up his nose and says ewww, gross, yucky...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When you figure it out, please post it! I had the walking farts in Target and just about killed my husband!
    Anonymous

• stick an enema bottle up your ass and shit it all out and be done tormenting everyone. By the way no more beans or eggs. Do the world a favor and cut back on pollution.
    Anonymous

• Usually meat/eggs/dairy makes for the worst smelling gas. Beano helps with veggie/bean caused gas. Make sure you are eating as much as you should for dietary reasons, but not too much extra meat/eggs/dairy. Too much dairy is often the reason.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I ts not only beans it can be dairy products or just too much food. It can even be too much water or not enough acid in your stomach to digest the food. Sometimes I take a papaya pill to speed up the digestion . Gas is a natural relief just lie a cough to get plem out. If you stop the gas you will have pain in your tummy and the food will take longer to digest you might make it worse to take a gas relief pill It causes constipation. So digesting food faster and taking something to speed the digestion up is important . not more fiber though because fiber is good but causes bloating and gas . green tea is good and some prunes and water spinach or collard greens is good choice. I know because I have digestion problems.
    sandschooler

Answer by sandschooler at 10:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OMG no wonder I am so darn bloated. Everytime I have this soup, I gain like 3lbs over night and have very bad gas. But then they say beans are loaded with good nutrients and low fat.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but farting is funny..lol. take some gas-x to relieve some pressure with the bloating.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2009