I THINK I MAY BE....

PREGNANT! And if it's not that then I'm pretty lost. I've been feeling sick to my stomach for a couple of weeks now, headaches that send me over board, hot flashes( I'm only 19 if that makes a difference), and really bad cramping when I go to the bathroom. my period is only 3 days late but I was wondering have any of our CM's experienced any of the symptoms??? PLEASE HELP LADIES I FEEL LIKE CRAP.

P.S WHEN I EAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO FEEL HEAVY IN MY BELLY LIKE IF I DIDNT LIKE THE FOOD.

ABRAMSMAMI

Asked by ABRAMSMAMI at 10:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You are 3 days late? Why haven't you tested? Get a test! lol You sound VERY pregnant to me. GL
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i would test hun, i know when i was pregnant i was sooo sick. but i didnt notice till i had missed 2 periods so the earlier you know the sooner you can be taking care of yourself and getting prenatal care :) hope you get the result you want hun good luck
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2010