Progesterone check 7 days after ovulation with clomid

OK so im just starting to get the hang of this so i know this may be a dumb question. But i got my ultrasound when i ovulated and then had my blood test. my progesterone was high. Then i also had a blood draw 7 days later and it was still high. This is good right? i mean does it mean i could be prego or is it just normal?? this is so confusing and i dont get it. Last month right after i ovulated my progesterone was high then on my 7 day blood test my progesterone levels bottomed out. Just didnt know if any experenced women have some advice for me!! thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A day 7 progesterone that is high is a good thing...doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant but it means if you do conceive there is enough progesterone to support a pregnancy! I think it is supposed to peak at day 7 and start to slowly decline for 7 days and then af shows.

But, just as a reference, with my dd my progesterone was in the 30's at day 7. At day 7 this time it was in the mid 60's....I was shocked. But, I took injectable meds and ovulated 5 follicles so I'm pretty sure I had more than one huge corpus luteum producing progesterone.

What dpo are you now and when do you plan on testing?
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting on the blood test results! im freaking out!!!!
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 12:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Congratulations!!! Hope your numbers look good :) I'm sure they will!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 6:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2009