delema...i have been off work for almost a month due to illness...not i am slowly recovering...

the problem is before...i was working full time and going to school part time..i have two children a 2yr old ds and a 5 yr old dd....i have enjoyed this extra time with them....i dont want to leave them....but i HAVE to work...going to school is an OPTIONAL thing for me...but if i get my degree i can provide for my kids better than working as a cook at a dead end job (as i am now). i am divorced so staying home is not an option....but i remember b4 i got sick and had to stop work and school for a while...i would come home feed and bath my kids...put them to bed...and then cry because i didnt get to spend time with them...it seemed like they were with other people more than me..and it hurt...i have to work...i duno what to do...find a diff job where i can have weekends off? quit school? i just dont know what to do..all i know is i dont want to leave my kids....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would suggest looking for a job where you could work a "B" shift type hours (like 3-11) if you could find one. you could get a sitter for them, and then sleep regular hours yourself, and then have the mornings and lunch with your girls.
    Anonymous

• PS I am PP. I have a degree and it's not worth crap. Having one will NOT increase your chances of getting a job.
    Anonymous