How to soothe my teething baby--3months old?

I think she is teething because she is so slobbery and when I rub her gums she is completely soothed.

sailormoonjen85

Asked by sailormoonjen85 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hylands Teething Tablets work well for my 4 month old daughter. She has been teething for the last month and a half.
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I saw these tablets at walmart but, I was hesistant because I was afraid of her choking. Did this happen to you?
    sailormoonjen85

Answer by sailormoonjen85 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• They dissolve almost instantly. I put three in her mouth either under her tongue or the inside of the cheek. You can also put a few drops breastmilk or formula on the to make them soft and rub them on her gums. Good Luck!
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• thank you and God Bless you
    sailormoonjen85

Answer by sailormoonjen85 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Your Welcome. Off to try to get some sleep before my teething angel wakes up!!
    stepmom2boys407

Answer by stepmom2boys407 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• the tablets never worked for my kids...every kid is different! my son took the frozen things well and my daughter had to have regular doses of motrin. maybe you can try a different techniques till you find what works the best...and she's right the tablets do disolve instantly
    chowmom199

Answer by chowmom199 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We used the Hyland's teething tabs and frozen, damp washcloths.

If you put a tab on your tongue, you will see that they dissolve instantly.

Your baby may want to nurse more often; this is fine, as mommies are for comfort as well as nutrition.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2009