ok a ? about fetal movement no bashing please

ok im 8 weeks with my 3rd child what i the earliest that you have felt your baby ( like your 3-4 child) i have been feeling what i felt when i was preg with my other two i know its to early to feel the baby so i know its more then likely gas well everyday on and off i feel like this jumping feeling in my upper belly like right where the baby would be ( it feels like when your preg and your baby has the hicups) and today i thought i was going crazy b/c i felt this 2 times it last about 1 min so i told my hubby to come here and you could actually see my upper belly move like hicups what is this and has anyone else had this happen this early so so confuseing im not goood at explaining

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Muscles can quiver. I'm not saying it wasn't the baby but it's not likely at 8 weeks. I'd be more inclined to believe that it was your muscles.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• well im almost 30 weeks with my 3rd child an i didnt feel his movements til about 21 weeks only because ur uterus is still stretchedfrom the other prevous pregnancys so the baby had some room to move around but i think at 8 weeks ur feeling nothing probly gas only cuz ur baby is like a bean size so iwould say earlyest 18 weeks but thats just pushing it good luck!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• i duno what it could be..but it would not be your baby in your upper belly.. because at eight weeks it is still in your pelvis area...it is not until your second trimester that the baby reaches in to you "stomach" region....it is interesting tho.... :)
    Anonymous

• thank you guys for your answers
    Anonymous

• You know, I've been feeling those muscle quiver type sensations too and I could swear it was movement BUT, I know it can't be because I'm only 6 weeks 2 days (3rd pregnancy too)! I can touch my belly and actually feel it and it's been happening often. I'm pretty sure it's just muscles twitching or something. Maybe it's just the uterus doing what it's supposed to?
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Are you fairly thin? Sometimes that makes a difference
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Usually around 16 weeks with second or more. I swear I felt my second around 12 weeks, but I know for sure around 16. It can be different for every women.
    I can't wait to feel this one. I hate waiting to have everyday proof that the baby is okay.
    Anonymous

• I had something like that today, but I'm not pregnant; really annoying as I was trying to study. Probably all the caffeine I'm drinking for finals and the vit C I'm taking to make up for the healthful sleep I'm not getting. Your baby is about 0.63 inch, 0.04 ounce, 1.6 cm, 1 gram; not large enough for you to feel anything yet.

http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-twins-images-8-weeks

happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2009