what do u think?

i have this bf me and him have been togethet for a year well we broke up about 6 months ago after i found out he had slept with his babys mama...well we got back together and then a few months later i end up sleeping with someone ealse bc i really did not think that he was taking us serously but then me and him had a talk about it and he wanted to get back togeter so we did but now he is always sayin i am chating and i found out a few weeks ago that he had met a girl from the past that he had a baby with at work and did not tell me.. I was taking us serously but now it seems like that he is hiding things from me and acusing me for the things that he is doing alway heard the acuser is always the cheater..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would suggest getting away from him. It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship for either one of you.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I agree. Go your separate ways.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I think you both are having issues with each other and are having a toxic relationship. I would suggest both of you get away from each other.
    Anonymous

• This is a relationship that will never work. Trust has been broken on both sides. Too much drama and as my mother always said.."If you are in the RIGHT relationship...it won't be a struggle to be with that person".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Leave him and find you a man life is too short to waste it on boys
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i agree that the trust is broken...try to disconnect
    chowmom199

Answer by chowmom199 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2009