where is the best on line site to order Christmas ornaments

what sites have you and liked a lot, what sites will you never go to again? I am looking for a special one to put on my tree for my dad who passed away the end of Oct. For the last 4 to 5 years,all I have on my tree is special meaning ornaments........no balls.Every year I get my name,Dh's name & the kids name

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I wish you the best this Holiday Season.
    I like personalizationmall.com. They have a lot of unique ideas and they have a personalized ornament you can get for a loved one that has passed away that I think is beautiful. Here is the link if you are interested.
    http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Photo-Memorial-Christmas-Ornament-p9278.prod
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting Lenox ornaments to mark special occassions. Nice bisque ceramic; often with gold accents; and always personalized. And they're not that pricey either...sorry to hear about the loss of your father; mine passed a few years before my first child was born; it's not easy...peace be with you this season.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I am so sorry for the loss of your dad!

I have found that eBay has endless possibilities! Also, if you don't find what you like there... the Hallmark orniaments are always a great choice!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Thank you ladies for your help.I am sorry it took this long to thank you.

I miss my Dad so much and I still cry a lot! Its been almost 3 months now? I dont know if I posted this or not, but 3 months before my Dad died my birth Father died too.He died the end of June,he was 63. He had been sick for about 8 months & he said the doctor's couldnt find his problem but I think he was trying to spare my feelings because he had cancer.He told me that he did NOT have it. My Dad (Step Dad but I dont think of his as that,he became my Dad when I was 5 ) was 61 when he died in Oct

SherriX2

Answer by SherriX2 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2010