tampon after c-sec question?

I am asking this on here to see if anyone knows since I can't do anthing about it right now. On november 11th I had my son by emergency c-sec, had my tubes tied and all. 2 weeks later I went for my incision check and the doctor told me we could start having sex. Tomorrow is one month after my c-sec I think I am starting my period, I do not have any pads left from the hospital (seeing as how after birth is the only time I use them), does anyone know that since 2 weeks ago we got the ok for sex would it be ok to use tampons now as well ?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 11:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes you can...but i dont know about with having your tubes tied if that would make any difference
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Ok thanks hun! I am not sure about the tube tying thing either but I figured if we got the ok to have sex that tampons would be ok as well but I wanted other moms experience and advice as well
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 11:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I would think it would be okay. If you have no discomfort you should be fine sweetie
    Stephanie2107

Answer by Stephanie2107 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009