Induction question???

Im being induced on tue... I am just wondering is it better or worse then natural labor... And i wanna know your horror and fairy tail stories???

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 12:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had 4 pregnancies with 3 inductions and they were all great experiences.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 12:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I was totally excited about it. I was able to be fully prepared and showered before I went in to the hospital. Once there I knew exactly what was being done. And once my contractions started, I was in labor for like 3 hours, felt absolutly no pain (after the epidural), and 30 minutes later I was sitting up in my bed pounding away McDonalds Chicken Nuggets and Fries :) That was probably the worst part... not being able to eat once I went in. If I were to be pregnant again, I would probably ask to be induced again. I have like the best story in the world for birth. Good Luck and Congrats :)
    MsMallory09

Answer by MsMallory09 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i had two natural births and one induction. I take the natural birth of the inducing. but i had that third baby almost 20 years apart. big difference
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Induction is more calm because it is planned but more painful. If i have 3rd I will go natural again ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I have had 2 inductions and 2 "natural" births. I was able to shower and have time to get things done with all four of them, even after my water broke. My inductions were fine, but I won't let them induce me again, unless my baby is in distress (personal opinion, nothing more).
    My inductions were a lot more painful than my natural labors, but nothing bad happened with my inductions or natural labors. I went drug free... I'm crazy like that. lol Actually I have spine/needle phobia. ;o)
    Good luck! Enjoy your new baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2009