I feel great

This isn't really a question, but I am proud of myself so I wanted to share it.

My daughter is 6 months old and I've been wanting to get started with working out. I had been finding EVERY single excuse on why I couldn't start. Tonite, I just did it. I popped in a Workout DVD and just did it. Granted I only got through the warm-up before my asthma started acting up, but I feel great [despite the not being able to breathe part - lol].

I'm happy I finally took the first step to doing better. Now, I need to put this all off on my friends who just had baby's too. YAY for me .. [and for all the other mom's who have recently took the first step]

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Health

• Keep up the good work!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• what video do you use? i had been going to the rec room at my apt but baby is getting to big for the front carrier and blah blah blah lol i really want a wii fit but any who i have a couple of videos but they suck there's nothing worse then a crappy workout video!
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• yeah i sent my husbad to the store ot get the wii fit plus but he forgot the fit part so now i have to want to take that first step.... lol but the regular sports on there are hard too I was really sore the next morning, used muscles i havent used since college! :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I don't remember what it's called. It's a dance party DVD by Crunch. I'm pretty sure I got it from Walmart though. I only got through the warm-up part but hey, I took the first step.
    I wanted the Wii Fit too, but I don't have the money to buy it.
    Thanks sandy .. it has taken a lot for me to start cuz i'm such a procrastinator. lol
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Good for you!!

Answer by rkoloms at 12:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2009