have u ever lied about something to get an extra ultrasound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have exaggerated.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No. I just told them I wanted another one, and they will give you one for $20. I wanted to find out my baby's sex at 20 weeks instead of having to wait.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• no but i just thought about that today... i thought i wonder if i could get another sonogram. i would like another one just because.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No. I was honest with my midwife and asked him to send me for one. If you had a healthcarer provider who was open to listening to you and sensitive to your wants/needs you wouldnt have to lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No, but I was VERY happy that I wasn't sure about my dates.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• haha all the time !! love it because here you only get 3 ultrasounds not allot so i say well this hurts an they look an that happened an then they look but hey im only human i love seeing my little guy on ultra so und reassures me he is fine!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No. I didn't care to have ultrasounds. I found them annoying. I had 2 with my first (a vaginal at my first appt and one at 20 weeks). Had 2 with my son (one at 24 weeks and another at 36 weeks to check his size before my c-section). With my other 2 I only had the one at around 24-26 weeks. I didn't even get pictures with the last one. Shrug. I'm not that into pregnancy, it's just a function of life to me and I can't wait for it to be over with.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No - I always just asked my dr and they did it. With my 3rd pregnancy, I had an ultrasound at every appointment until she finally moved and we could see if she was a boy or a girl! I try not to lie about anything and have found I can usually get what I want without having to resort to lies and deception.

Answer by missanc at 8:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No, I had one ultrasound with all of them after 20 weeks. Except for the middle one, I went into preterm labor and they did one on me while I was in the hospital to make sure everything was ok.
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No but i never wanted more ultrasounds, one is enough for me and even that one i want as short as possible, it is a medical diagnostic tool not a toy.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009