I need advice about a serious problem...

One of our (dh and I) favorite things about having a Christmas tree is getting freaky under the tree on Christmas eve, before we put the presents under it. This year is our first year with an artificial tree and the tree is just not big enough for us to fit under. I mean it is just too low to the ground. How can I solve this problem? I mean, I don't know how we can forgo our favorite tradition.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol. Put the tree up on a table and have sex under the table. Technically you are still under it!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• this is great! :) why dont you just lift the tree onto a small stool, chair, or table and then you can still have your fun.
    MsMallory09

Answer by MsMallory09 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• lol.... put the tree on a pedestal ... lol that should raise it high enough...just be careful not to knock it to hard! lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• How about getting a cute "santa outfit"/lingerie and still getting "freaky" but just next to the tree.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• That is really weird but whatever floats your boat lol. Try putting it on a box/end table or something while you do it.
    Anonymous

• LOL!!! Thats kinda strange but whatever works...Is it one of those trees that you put together branch by branch? If so just take off the bottom branches. If not then I have no idea. I almost want to think this is a fake question....if its not I hope my suggestion helps....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Throw a couple of lights on the tree outside and do it out there, it might be a little cold but then you all can keep your self warm with some hot sex
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• JUST DO IT COWGIRL STYLE AND LET HIM TAKE THE NEEDLES IN THE FACE! HAHA! HAVE FUN
    chowmom199

Answer by chowmom199 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• p.s I love how you call it a serious problem!
    chowmom199

Answer by chowmom199 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• never heard of getting freaky UNDER the Christmas tree. technically you just will not fit unless you do as one poster says by taking the branches offthe lower limbs, but then how can you really get UNDER it? I find it kinda gross but then unless you put a towel or blanket under your butts, your lovely kids will wonder what the sticky crap is left from your behind under their tree. Santa's Spew? Icky! Reindeer drool??

Get a table top tree and trim the branches so they would be flush with the wall behind your head board! Mount the tree on the wall with the blinky lights and enjoy it that way....?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2009