ouch! Sharp vaginal pains? These are awful!

I keep getting them im 38 weeks pregnant. Ive been getting them for a while. Mostly when I walk, but tonight im getting them laying down, standing up, sitting down, and theyre almost not tolerable????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think i had what your talking about when i was pg too. My dr said the baby was moving and hitting something, like a nerve. But you should talk to you dr just to be safe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i had that too towards the end, i think it was from the pressure of a heavy baby. but check with you OB.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• go to the dr...you can never be too safe!
    chowmom199

Answer by chowmom199 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My doc said it was because i was a small person, and it was something expanding.. but all normal though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Those pains are because your body is getting ready to have that baby girl!!! You are close to your due date and bones are gonna stretch and yupe....hurt! Try doing some gentle exersices to ease the pain. Good luck and take care!
    -Vanessa
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• yikes...I know exactly what you are talking about. The sharp pain shoots all the way down? When I tried to explain it to my husband I told him it felt like some one had sewn thread to the walls of my cervix and vagina and were pulling the end of it while the tissue was still raw. LOL.....he had never looked so confused.
    It would literally drop me to my knees at times.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2009