Where do you live?

And how do you like it?
Love it.
Hate it.
or
Ehhhh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sacramento California.... hated it at first. Ok now, miss Southern California...it is friggin cold here right now!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 1:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Ponca City, Oklahoma...and its okay...not the best....but it will do until i can convince my hubby to move somewhere else...lol
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• grants pass Oregon , it's a retirement town.. so not so grate for jobs .. or the ppl here
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 2:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• St.Augustine Florida. Its alright. I cant compare it to anywhere else b/c ive lived here my whole life! its a tourist trap though. and everythings expensive and theres alot of racial controversy IMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I loved visiting Grants Pass when we were up there! Really pretty~ I was just talking about Grants Pass at work tonight. Want to go on the Hellgate Excursion (sp?) next summer!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Gobles, Michigan. I have lived in the country and the city over the years. Gobles is cooounntryyyy. I grew up about 10 minutes from here so kinda lived in this area most of my life...I love country living. Almost have to get in the car to go to nearest neighbors house....Days like today though I wish I lived in California....It is only 16 degrees out and we were under winter storm warnings last night. Had a hard time opening my front door this morning because of all the snow....But I can get some great pics of the snow....
    brownesclan

Answer by brownesclan at 2:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Portland Oregon. I like it here. I didn't as much when I was younger but after living in Minnesota for 7 years when I was in school I appreciate the weather in Oregon A LOT MORE lol. There's a lot to do here especially if you like the outdoors. I hated Minnesota so much that I made a 26 slide Power Point presentation for my friends there called "Why Oregon is Better" lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• north highlands california
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Fresno, California. I have also lived in Sacramento, Ca., San Jose, Ca., Visalia, Ca., Manteca, Ca. My favorite party city: Sacramento. My favorite city to raise a family: Manteca.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 3:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Hattiesburg, MS. It's alright. Really quite small and filled with strip malls. That's about it.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009