Covering a few questions

#1 I have the oddest most real dreams since being pregnant. I've a pitbull who I dreamed smashed my mouth by stepping on me, at the same time my husband woke me w kiss on mouth & it was so real I almost hit him & am scared I really might do something that maybe even violent due to these dreams. #2 Husband is a wonderful person, I've always had a higher sex appetite tho' & sometimes it made me feel he didnt want me etc since we only do it once a day or every other, but now that I'm pregnant he doesn't wanna do oral, says its weird 'cause of the "baby", yet he'll "screw" me & usually I hear some men may be scared of that as to "hurting" you/baby. Anyway, so far it's not like I'm smelling bad or discharging vaginally or anything. But I take things like that personal especially now that I feel unattractive or "boring" since my weight is already affecting some positions. Am I over-reacting? Does pregnancy really affect men is ways

Jeda624

Asked by Jeda624 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry....this is normal. Men do feel a little wierd towards having sex and giving oral sex to their pregnant wife because they think that they are either hurting the baby and because they are gonna be licking where the baby comes out of...lol....But what they dont realize is that the penis does not go near the baby. I had asked my dr. this when I was pregnant and this is what she had told me. And for you to feel like you are unattractive is not the problem. I am sure your husband loves you and feels like you are the most beautifulest pregnant woman alive, you just have to understand him as a man where he is coming from. And as you get bigger, the sex might slow down to once a week or you might not have any until 6 weeks after your baby is born. It is gonna get harder...but dont let yourself get down. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing. And you have a husband to help you through all of this. Good luck and take care!!!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Oh, by the way, your dreams are just dreams...dont worry about those...If you think you are gonna slug him in the eye one day, give him a heads up and let him know not to disturb you while you are sleeping beacause you might react physically through a dream and you wouldnt want to hurt him. I am sure he would understand. Tell him to give you a kiss when he notices you have woken up. I hoped I helped....take care!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• for one only time i dream crazyness is if i ate allot or sumthn before i went to bed maybe you should stop eating before you go to sleep an for your husabnd thing all men are like that ur fine babies fine so take it easy my husband is the same way when it comes to sex im almost 30 weeks an he doesnt like to put any type of pressure on my belly cuz the baby so normal!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• About the dreams thats totally normal, I wont even share the ones I have had so far lol and if you hit him you hit him it might make you feel better since he wont go down on you lol. And then about hubby thinking that its weird to go down on you, my husband has never felt that way and I even feel like hes more attractive to me when Im pregnant. My husband is a freak though so nothing is going to stop him from getting some lol. I know there are men out there like that but I have never experianced any difference from when Im pregnant and not, my husband still does it all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• About the dreams, pregnancy does cause some really odd dreams! And it may sound crazy, but apparently when Im dreaming about something I will actually punch my SO with out even noticing or even waking up... it freaks me out. I never did that before I was pregnant. It happened when I was pregnant with our first child too. But when im not pregnant, I sleep fine and I dont punch kick or elbow my SO... IDK its weird lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Thankyou ladies.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009