Im having some trouble..

Ive never been to an actual wedding before, so planning mine is complicated for me. I was thinking one of you could help me, please :) Well im plotting out the programs right now. On the front I've got a double heart symbol (the theme of the wedding), our names, A sweet quote, The date, and address. On the back I put milestones of our relationship. From when we met, we were 3 and 4, til now. What Im having trouble with is the prelude, solo, processional, invocation, recessional.. blah blah blah, lol. I don't really get what all that is. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Try a wedding planning site, they always have good suggestions and ideas for all kinds of weddings, I don't think I could have survived mine without one, lol. I used theknot.com. Good luck and congrats!
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yuck, this is why hubby & I got married @ our house w/ only the notary there! Ahhhhh stress free lol. No help just wanted to say good luck!!!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:14 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• YOu may just have to look up samples online and see what order they go in. I think my church gave me the order of how the ceremony goes so you could ask the preacher too.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2009