When is the soonest you can take a pregnancy test?

I had my period approx. 2 weeks ago and had s** on the last day of it. The past couple days I have been spotting and cant figure out why. I thought it might be something but not sure I dont want to buy one if it is to early to tell. I dont have any other symptoms but found this weird, Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your last period was only 2 weeks ago and you are regular every month i would wait till you r due to come on again then if your late take one then of wait 2 weeks after yr late to try , it depends on what test you buy really as some can tell before your due a period and some are when your overdue , gd luck n hope you get the result u hope for xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• you can take the pregnancy test now if you want. it doesn't matter if you wait until you have your period or not because when i was pregnant with my first child i had my period for 3 months when i was pregnant so i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 12 weeks. i would take the test now because if you are spotting their could be something wrong or it could be normal
    bell82

Answer by bell82 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I have taken a test as early as 6 days before the first day of my period and got a positive. That was with the first response early detection test. The line was faint, but there! Hope things work out for you.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009