Hey there! What's a happenin' with ya this early and what ya got planned 4 today?

dani2780

Asked by dani2780 at 5:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Been up for a lil bit and got my little man fed and changed and happy so now its time for a cup of coffee and the newspaper. Today my lil man is going to grandmas and mommy is doing some shopping in Indianapolis!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 6:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'm just on here while my Dh has gone to the store to get me some cappaccino and medicine. I don't know why I woke up so early. Our DS woke up at 5, so we did too. lol. I don't know how, but I've been wide awake this morning. I don't really have anything planned today. Just sitting at home, and DH will go to work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• :-) We're stationed in Japan, so it's not early here, it's 9:30 Friday night, and I'm planning on bed soon after a very busy day :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Well it's now 7:49 am here. I've been up since 6 getting kids off to school. Then the rest of my day will envolve cleaning the house b/c somehow my kids managed to make it look like a tornado went through (ok I helped with that too) while we were decorating for Christmas.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• its about 8:14 am here and my husband is at work and my son is in school. It's just me and my 2 year old daughter until 10 am. I usually take care of two neighbors toddler at that time why they are at work.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 8:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Dh at work,just dropped my 9yr old at school. Having a cup a coffee and trying to shake the bed off my back. Our pipes froze and we have only hot water:( So,I guess a shower this am is outta the question. I have to take ds to pre-school at noon then I will be outta the gates till about 2:30 (when I have to pick both my babys up. My house looks like a tornado hit too. I am not sure if I will get much time to clean up though,auhh,sigh. There is never enough time in the day!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Well, I've been up for a couple of hours now. My sons off to school and I'm here with my daughter. Plans for today include, but aren't limited to......making cookies with my daughter, and getting work done. I work at home so, It's great that I can work with her by my side. It should be a fun and productive day! :)
    RachelH.

Answer by RachelH. at 8:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• well it's 7:30 here and I am getting the boys ready for school than it's off to the gym for me and a bit of christmas shopping
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 8:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I'm flying to San Francisco (from Chicago) for a Christmas party.
    We will also visit our son who is attending college @ UCSC-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• It's almost 9 here in NC and I've been up for a couple hours. I'm leaving in a few minutes so DH and I can meet up and head to a daycare providers house. I'm going back to school in a month and we are interviewing daycare providers to see who is going to be a good fit for our children. After that, I may go to the grocery store.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 8:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2009