how did your hubby propose?

I just want to hear all the fun stories.

My guy wrapped my ring in a box under the tree (a big box) and had me circling around the tree for weeks wondering what it was. He finally let me open it on Christmas Eve and it was so exciting!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH was in the army at the time. We where laying in bed. He said I am going to germany. And I want you to come with me.
    I said. You will have to marry me then. He said Ok.

Answer by louise2 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• he never did. we just knew we would get married at some point but he never asked me.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We were on vacation in Florida and he took me to the Discovery Cover Dolphin park and while we were in the water for our dolphin experience the dolphine brought me a bouy that said "Hayley Will You Marry Me" on it, it was amazing. Then we went up on our private beach and he had a table set up with the ring and he got down on one knee and asked me himself there. It was the best day of my life...next to having Ava of course.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• It was my birthday and he said he was taking me out to dinner. When we got there my closest friends were there (a surprise) and the table was decorated with pictures of me when I was little, confetti, etc. We had dinner and then afterwards he asked me in front of the whole restaurant. It was sweet and you could tell he was nervous. Aww, just thinking of that makes me want to go give him kisses :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We were leaning up against his old car and he just put the ring on my finger and said will you? I said YES of course!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• took me to the beach got down on one knee after writing will you marry me in the sand and took my hand.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Mine also propesed on Christmas Eve. We all opened our gifts at his parents. There was one left under the tree for me from Santa! I was clueless. I opened it. It was a bride and groom ornament and he got on his knee! Awwww, it was sweet and will be 10 years this Christmas Eve since that wonderful night!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• When we were dating he told me he was going into the military. I figured he'd go and forget about me.
    It was the 4th of July........I have a BIG family, and we were having a get together for the fireworks celebration. After a few people did their fireworks, my guy took my hand and he said alright everyone, we're going to do some fireworks now. I was like what the...lol. So we go up by the road, and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! It was all planned out, he had the ring, then he had bought a firework for us to light off together, after that we go back by everyone, and him and my Dad pulled out some champagne. It was amazing! ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• the 1st time DH asked me to marry him, we had started started dating and we was sittin in his car in my front yard..said "no". the 2nd time he asked, we was living behind my mom's house.. said "no". well i guess the 3rd time was the charm (LOL) we was living with his grandmother and he just gave me the ring and said "would ya?".. i said yes that time and he had a look on his face like "finally she said yes" lol.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2009