What will you do with the kids during the summer?

vacations,camps,summer school

MarciB74

Asked by MarciB74 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• im just hanging out with her shes only 15 months but ill probably bring her to the pool and maybe the zoo a few times cuz she loves animals!
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• My daughter is going to summer school and my son is going to a day camp. I'm also going to enroll my daughter in either gymnastics or dance.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I'm planning to sign them up for swmming lessons for most of the summer. We will also be taking a vacation in August together.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I wont have my kids for the summer cause they are going to their dads then going to texas but i will have my step kids and i am taking them swimming and to a couple more places.
    Bytch_mom_08

Answer by Bytch_mom_08 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• My son just graduated from Pre-K which he attended at a daycare facility. He will be going there until August when he starts school. My step children are old enough to stay home by themselves. We only have them for 4 weeks in the summer.
    LeeAnn62103

Answer by LeeAnn62103 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• DS#1 is spending the entire summer with his dad on the farm...good for him, bad for me:( DS#2 spends mornings at DC and afternoons at Grandma and Papa's. Later this month we are renting a cabin on the river and roughing it for a week as a family. Should be pretty interesting.
    AggieMama

Answer by AggieMama at 11:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Both o fmy kids are attending summer camp at the local Y. They have so many activities for them. Otherwise, they have a pool when they are home and we will take trips to amusement parks here and there. In a couple of weeks, they will rotate between camp and my mothers house (who lives in the mountains) until summers over :)
    Kmazz

Answer by Kmazz at 3:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• we already took one vacation. now they are in summer camp. We are taking another road trip to MD to see some of my family
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 6:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I bought some duct tape and padlocks. We have big closets. hahahah... jk. We have a pool, so the big kids swim a lot. This week they have bible school in the mornings. My boys get vacation with dad next week and we are taking one in August. And there is a fair in our town next week to take the baby and step son to... not to mention the county fair in August. We also bought a 1 yr pass to the Science Center which includes the Museum. We are going to one of those tomorrow. We have to go to Kennywood (local amusement park) at some point.... Holy crap!! Is it time for school to start yet?
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I have 4 kids at home and two of them are 7 and 8 yrs old they love the library and there learning at the same time and they love the park. And we play alot of games together. And I pray that summer will go by fast.I hope you have alot of fun with your kids and God Bless you.
    Tammy290

Answer by Tammy290 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2008