Where can I find panty covers?

My daughter's 3. When she wears dresses and skirts not all of them have attached shorts underneath to cover her panties. I don't really mind too much since you can't tell unless she goes to sit on a chair. My DH wants her panties covered at all times. The covers I found are for much younger kids, like up to 12/18 months. Where can I find a larger size? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We use the stretchy shorts (like bike shorts) and they work really well. I'm not sure they make pany covers in larger sizes, and don't they just look like panties, too?
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I have been trying to find some for the last three years!! I have ended up finding just a regular pair of short play shorts with a slim fit to put under her dresses. Other than having some made, I have not been able to find any!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I don't know where you can find the pantie covers since I have no reason to buy them (I'm a mother of 3 boys), but my parents use to put just regular shorts under my dresses and skirts or even the spandex, stretchy kind. If you get no replies, maybe you can try that?

Desirae17

Answer by Desirae17 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2009