WHY IS IT THAT WOMAN THAT ARE NOT HAPPY FEEL THE NEED TO MESS UP OTHER PEOPLES LIFE?/

Leah437

Asked by Leah437 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Misery Loves Company.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• What do you mean? Are you talking about someone in tour life? Or are you just saying in general?

Answer by louise2 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Meant your, not tour

Answer by louise2 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• jealousy, bitterness
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I am sure there are plenty of unhappy women who don't bother others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• They are scared to jump into life, so they seem to take it out in vandictive ways of self centered bully behavior?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Are you the new wife and the ex is trying to act as if she is still married to him...bc that is what it sounds like to me so we are both on the same boat...if so I have just learned to ignore her and kill her with kindness and do alot of praying to God. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i wondered if you were talking about my SIL...she's got to stick her nose in everyone's business, and she cant leave people's life's be, she so negative too. why, you ask?... because people like my SIL dont have thier own life, they cant move on, they are stuck in thier childhood moments and cant grow up.

the basically thrive for drama and attention where they can get it. thats why.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Because if other peoples' lives are shitty, it makes their situation feel less shitty. They do it to make themselves feel better about their own shitty life.

People love bringing others down to their shitty level. If they are not able to make their own lives better. why not bring someone else down with you?

Messed up? YES, but very common in our twisted world.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• okay what exactly do you mean by messing up anothers life? That basically indicates behavior of coming on to ones husband, telling lies and gossip about them and having others believe it, stalking, or just generally doing things to make one miserable. That is definitely a sign of an unhappy person, but if youre talking about someone on here who just said something mean to you or called you out on something...then thats not really messing up your life. I would think you were talking about something very serious to call it "messing up your life". and I agree with the others. Unhappy people or people who cant find happiness and find much rejection are ones who do this. I have a family member who is very unhappy and seems to think its okay to sabatoge all her relationships because of her harsh harsh judgment. Its her way of keeping people away from her because shes afraid.
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009