Do you ever have dreams that don't make sense???

Why did I have this dream about a guy on one of the soaps that I used to watch once he got married I lost interest in watching the soap...lol

The dream wasn't sexual it was just more like hanging out and he seemed really nice and caring for my feelings....hmm? Another weird dream I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do all the time..things that are so random and unconnected in real life will just appear in my dreams.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• all last night I dreamed about all the things I have to do to day.

only problem is that in my dream I was doing all the errands in my silk robe and couldnt cover up the fact that I was naked under the robe.... I was so embarassed, but I had to get the errands done, and couldnt go home to get dressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Dreams are random thoughts jumbled together and are not supposed to make sense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• All the time! Usually about things I've been thinking about. Or if i think about a random person just for a minute during the day, I'll dream about them at night.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• None of my dreams make sense. They are weird and unexplainable.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009