drama

someone who was my friend owes me about $500 but i even said she only had to pay me back $365 and she isnt doing it. she hasnt even tried to give me 1 dollar here and there, yet she is out spending tons on her hair,nails,tattoos,vacations etc.ive even said i will take her to court and she still isnt coughing it up. im about to beat this bitches ass. what would you do?
be civil, or get revenge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You lost the money, and probably a friend (If you are really close you should just take the lost, and always make up excuses if she asked to borrow more money).
    Maybe, it is because of the Holidays, you know her better then I do.

This is a big no no:
    NEVER LEND FAMILY OR FRIENDS MONEY> my motto.
    Unless, you completely know they will give it back, we have a we know that borrow off of everyone, and never pay it back-I don't think they realize it, or care for them I always have an excuse.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• both...maybe hope that karma will get her and she will pay for it that way (even if you still dont get anything back). but i guess i wouldnt turn it into a war...my sis "borrowed" thousands of dollars from us and never will pay it back, maybe she didnt have any intentions of paying it back i dont know. what i do know is that we had let it go and sometimes my hubby will say "think what we could of done with that money" well what he doesnt see is that it was WAY back then...it would of went to alot of things and still wouldnt of had it today.

maybe she will realize after you ignore her for so long that she lost a good friend.
    people do make mistakes and "borrow" out money that they shouldnt really be giving out in the first place
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i dont think she cares. i basicly told her i was done with her a while back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• You're never getting it back. Be civil though. Karma will kick her butt for you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• karma needs to get her butt in gear already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• How much does it cost to go to small claims? Look into it and then call her and say you really need the money back and you got the papers for small claims and you are filing on such and such date. Tell her you wish it didnt come to this but you were really just trusting her to pay you back. If you have lost a friend arleady anyway why not get a judgement?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Make it a policy only to loan $1 buck and any thing higher than that is NO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Also, if anyone gives anyone a loan have it in writing of that loan and when it's excepted to be paid back. If it isn't then you can take them to small claims court to get that money back. Also, make copies of that check and contract.

Best policy is NEVER LEND FAMILY OR FRIENDS MONEY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• You could take her to court but that doesnt mean you'd get the money anytime soon.

So, Id either chalk it up to a lesson learned and never lend again OR Id sue her and if I had to, take property to enforce the judgment if she didnt pay up quickly.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• U could take her to court if you have a written contraCT. All verbal agreemants will not be looked at unless she confesses. It is up to you, & how valueable the friendship is.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2009