Is this the guy president Obama appointed safe school czar?

I really hope not omg!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• It is sad and very sick that people still believe in Obama. Everything he is doing is going to destroy our lives as we know it!!

Is this the change people wanted?????????????
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• These lies have been debunked multiple times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

The only LIE is your post! I have brought this disgusting man up a couple of times and been bashed soundly for it. Apparently, it is easier to say it is a lie than to accept this type of nasty behavior.

NOTHING has been debunked. It is easy to trace his history on google. He founded GLSEN and has advocated the "queering of the schools" under the guise of safety. This information is easily obtainable because he doesn't hide or deny it! There is also video/audio of him.

So you bashing ladies, are you just UNIFORMED or NASTY?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Anon. 10:31...They don't want the truth...they want to keep spreading hysterical lies

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Some just told me this "why do people so easily believe in the lies, but not the truths"

This information is easily obtainable. Just like yourspecialkid is saying. There is no reason why you should be uniformed.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• this has nothing to do with 'them" or "us" this is our government who is doing us WRONG.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

so why is Jennings lying about himself?
    Anonymous

• Yes, this is the man who was appointed "Safe School Czar" by Obama. Your government at its finest. Almost makes you want to cry, doesn't it? Out of frustration, that is..... Lord knows I'm not proud to have someone like this keeping MY kids safe at school. Course, I'm not sure how safe my kids are, since they are not gay.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• He's awesome. I am laughing so hard after reading that.
    Anonymous