I appreciate working moms, sahm, and ALL MOMS!

I am a sahm. I appreciate WORKING MOMS because they are the teachers that educate my children along side of me. They are the moms that buy the class extra items that my kids get to enjoy. They buy nice clothes and send them to the thrift store for me to benefit from.

I appreciate SAHM's because they are my network for babysitting and are vital to the community. Working moms take advantage of me looking after their kids when they need my help. SAHM's dont fill up the jobs that other moms want if they need to or want to work...lol.

Im sure there is more.....anyone want to add???

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 10:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amen sistah, Moms rule!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I do too.
    SAHM- When I am late due to traffic, and need someone to pick up my kids (which is rare, but it happens).

Working Moms-They Teach our children, they protect our streets (officers), and they help when I feel like I am losing my mind.

All MOMS< Happy Holidays!!!!
    ONLY MOTHERS CAN THINK OF THE FUTURE, BECAUSE THEY GIVE BIRTH TO IT IN THEIR CHILDREN!!!

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• i also agree...i never went as far as judging a working mom vs. a SAHM.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I appreciate all mom becuase, when it comes right down too it, more often than not they are always there to help you out. They've been there, or they will be, and can offer advice or baby sitting. I even appreciate those who aren't moms. Becuase they really help out too. Happy Holidays!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009