Did any of you ladies experience this? TMI Warning!

My daughter is a month old and I stopped bleeding two weeks postpartum. However, I still had a little discharge, which I figured was normal. Well, the discharge has since increased to how it was in the later months of my pregnancy. (TMI) Sometimes it's mucus-like and stringy, other times it's mucus-like but with more of a watery base to it. I didn't have this when I gave birth to my son, but I bled for the full six weeks with him.

Did any of you ladies experience this?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Health

• You may be doing too much and not resting enough. Lay down when your baby lays down. Drink plenty of fluids. If you are running a low grade fever this may be a sign of an infection and needs to be treated immediately. Know the housework will keep....you just had a baby.....take it easy on yourself. Good luck.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Call your doc's office and talk to a nurse - they may have questions, but they will know when or if your need to be seen and if this is normal.
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2009