Any of you ladies experience this?

My daughter is a month old and I stopped bleeding two weeks postpartum. However, I still had a little discharge, which I figured was normal. Well, the discharge has since increased to how it was in the later months of my pregnancy. (TMI) Sometimes it's mucus-like and stringy, other times it's mucus-like but with more of a watery base to it. I didn't have this when I gave birth to my son, but I bled for the full six weeks with him.

Did any of you ladies experience this?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes and my dd is 9 months old and I still have it it's like your mucus when your fertile. I have yet to have a period yet. I think it is normal there is no smell is there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• No, there's no smell or any discoloration. Just lovely discharge.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My daughter is 10 months old I am still experiencing different types and colors of discharge... As far as I know it just comes with the territory
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2009