Out of town, what do I do?

My husbands job has us temporily moved away from home, we are living in a hotel for a couple of months. What are some things I can look for to do with my 6 month old, we are so bored and lonely. The library just had their last story time of the year (which was fun). But now Im out of ideas, suggestions suggestions please...

P.S. short on money as usual but all ideas are greatly welcomed - Thank You Moms!

childofGod51509

Asked by childofGod51509 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• thanks everyone...
    childofGod51509

Answer by childofGod51509 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• IS there a zoo? Another library? I know we have ALOT of them here and they all do different things. Have you trued to find play groups in that area for now?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• the closest zoo is an hour drive i think, how would I go about looking for playgroups in our area. What do I search for or who could I ask?
    childofGod51509

Answer by childofGod51509 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Check out the museums in the area, many museums offer free admission on a certain day of the week.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Google the town, county, state, etc. I am sure that you will find lots to do. If the hotel has a concierge, she/he will likely have great ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2009