What is wrong with me?

I have been on cm for about 2 hrs. now and I am reading this and that and for some lazy feeling I am almost falling asleep wtf? I try to shake it off but I can't. It's cold outside it's quiet here and comfy...what could it be? Just plain laziness...lol
I can actually feel my eyes crossing...lol I went to bed at 12:00 midnight and got up at 6:00 (good 6 hrs of sleep). What to do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe it is CM making you tired. You must be reading really boring stuff, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Maybe you need more sleep.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• more sleep, by fridays i sometimes need to go back to bed when the kids get off.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Ah enjoy the bliss!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Midnight and then up at 6? Girl thats not enough sleep. I usually turn in about 9 and then get up at 6, but last night I went to bed at 7 and then got up at 6. I mentioned in a post a few days ago that I had agreed to keep someone elses child for this week and I know now that I am not cut out to do this. Its wearing me out and thus the reason why I decided I didnt want anymore kids. I just cant raise my 4 and keep someone else full time either. Not happening. Try going to bed about 10. That might help. I do that when I am driving. I always get super sleepy. I have to slap my face or turn the radio up really loud...LOL
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• boredom. :) Get up and move around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I always get tired before my monthly visit. Drats!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2009