If Michelle Duggar has 19 kids...

Then how does she keep going everyday? She constantly has a newborn to wake up with multiple times at night with to feed and change... she must have a ton of strength and energy b/c i think i would probably be dead from exhaustion! geez shes like superwoman.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its because she has 10 or so "older" kids that help out with the younger ones. Yeah, I'm sure she does a lot, but she has A LOT of help.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• She does go and go but like the PP said, she doesnt DO it all. That would be impossible. Her older girls help out and she does just about as much as most of us very busy stay at home moms and part of her job is to oversee the kids to make sure they do what they are supposed to. That in and of itself is a LOT. She tends to the younger children and the girls are good to help the boys. I think its a great concept despite all the naysayers about it. We are not teaching our children to love, help, honor and respect one another anymore and we teach them that they dont have to do anything because its moms job. Wrong idea. Im even guilty myself of doing too much for my kids. By the time a child is 5-6 yrs old, they should be responsible for themselves, getting their clothes to the laundry room and their basic hygiene. The older girls are there to just monitor. I have a great deal of respect for Michelle.
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• She just had baby #19, I saw it on Yahoo a minute ago.

She's gonna need extra support now cuz the baby is barely over a pound. Hope the kids can continue to help cuz mom and baby are in for a long ride.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Yep the older girls help out a lot which I think is great birth control. lol I wish the older boys would help out more. Maybe the network edits the film that way?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• holy crud ....
    1 lb 6 oz.....thats so stinkin small...
    hope the baby is ok :) Even long term.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:26 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• She said on camera, she is with the new born for its first year, then the child is "passed on" to a "buddy" a.k.a. one of the older kids. So she really has her older children raising her younger kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2009