Do you/have you used a jogging stroller?

How old was your LO? Did they enjoy it? What did you do if they started crying - stop and comfort and just get back home ASAP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have a double jogger that i use for the boys- i never used a stroller when they were very small, always a wrap/sling. they love it now though, and if one of them gets upset, we just keep going. they eventually get over it. the world will not end- obviously that does not apply to a little baby, you should always check to see what up, and if it warrants going back home.

joggers roll a lot smoother than normal strollers, so, its a lot more comfortable ride.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• We got a travel system for Giovanni ( now 2 yrs old) . (travel system = stroller w/ infant carrier that attaches stroller)
    The stroller is a 3 whee ljogger...........I LOVE IT!
    I have Loved it from day one. I still use it as well.
    The only drawback ....to me anyway...is that it has Wheels that have tires w/ tubes...requiring air to be filled every once in a while. ( like a bicycle tire)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I run with Felipe every day after school. He loved it for a while, then right around when he turned two he wouldn't ride in strollers at all, then something changed I guess and he loved it again. He is big enough now to tell me what's wrong, but if I had a baby in my stroller I would stop whenever they cried for more than a minute and comfort them.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I borrowed one from a friend to go a couple of places and loved it.... it was great when we trick or treated because we got around and over things a lot easier, and it is also great for off-roading on trails and paths. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I had a double chariot....it was ok.

but I used the wrap much more than I used the stroller.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• yes a BOB and DD was 3 mos when I started with her...and it really depends on her mood. Now that she is older 14mos I think the time limit is about 45 mins before she gets ready to bail!! LOL But if she is in at nap time she will sleep right though.
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 12:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• OP here - I have a 5 month old and a 2 yr old and I really need to get out there and start jogging. I would just wait until hubby is home, but he doesn't get home until 6:30 when I make dinner and then we get the kids to bed, have an hour of us time, and go to sleep. Do you think I will be able to run with the two of them? or is this a hopeless cause? :( *sigh*
    Anonymous