What are common pregnancy symptoms?

I am ttc and was wandering what signs should I look for other than a late period? What were your tale-tale signs that you saw that said " I MAY BE PREGNANT"?

SuzanneL09

Asked by SuzanneL09 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Nausa, increased hungry, frequent urination, smells that make you sick to your stomach,
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• dont forget about the sore breasts, some women get insomnia, glowing skin, and bleeding gums.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 12:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I had none of the "typical" pregnancy symptoms until a few months into pregnancy. The only symptom I had right away that was very noticable was I could smell EVERYTHING. I was sitting at work in he back of the office. I could smell peanut butter and asked who had it. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy until the guy at the front desk, way at the front of the room unzipped his jacket, opened his jacket, unzipped a pocket on the inside, pulled out a plastic bag, thatsure enough had a peanut butter sandwich. Thats when I knew I should probably take a test and I was pregnant. I could smell everything!!!
    ArmyMommy89

Answer by ArmyMommy89 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2009