We're going out of town for Christmas, is it ok not to decorate?

maguire708

Asked by maguire708 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• We are leaving the 19th and not coming back until Jan 3rd. We wont be decorating.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I am also not going to be in my home for Christmas. So I did not do the tree, but I did put some deco around the house. We have light outside too.
    I have to do something. That is just me :)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Honey, it's fine to decorate as much or as little as you'd like. It's your choice, no one else's. I don't blame you for not wanting to come home and take all of those decorations down, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• My mom still decorated when we went out of town. Also, she did not bring ALL of our presents. We kinda had 2 Christmases, one away and when we got back we opened some presents as well. Plus, that makes more room in the car! :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2009