Walls

So, I asked a friend for a cleaning tip and she's always good about giving me good ones. Well, this last one I got from her totally did not work! I asked her how to clean my walls and she said to bleach them, but my walls have paint on them, so she said to use a magic eraser. So, I did and OMG there are streaks all over my walls and it looks so bad! How can I get rid of those streaks? Oh and they didn't do it to my red wall, they only did it do my blue wall.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 11:30 AM on Dec. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• tsp @ the store and warm water, it's a type of cleaner you can find in the paint department
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Hand sanitizer
    Anonymous

• What kind of streaks? Dirt or smudge? The magic eraser will take the gloss off your paint. i'd try vinegar and water or pinesol and water.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 2:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2009